RethinkDB Jobs: Community evangelist
Find out more about other positions and the benefits of working at RethinkDB.
Educate and inspire application developers by giving talks, organizing events, contributing to online communities, and helping users solve technical problems. Here are some examples of what you might be working on:
- Speak at technical workshops, user groups, and developer conferences.
- Help potential users in person and online, then be their voice during product planning.
- Create engaging content (e.g. blog posts, screencasts, cool example projects).
- You are a strong writer and public speaker.
- You're tenacious about learning and teaching people about advances in technology.
- Willing to travel and work irregular schedules to support developer events.
Apply to RethinkDB
Shoot an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be willing to relocate to the SF Bay Area (or are already here). We're located in Mountain View, CA, and currently cannot accept telecommuters.
- The words "community evangelist" in the title.
- Your resume.
- A sentence or two about why you're interested in working at RethinkDB.